The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- President Obama just visited LA. Or as Donald Trump put it, “The state is being taken over by Kenyans.”
- Donald Trump just promised that he will no longer use foul language on the campaign trail. So now when people ask him his policy on ISIS, he just says “I’m going to bomb the shy-diddly-doodles out of them.”
- During a recent rally in Louisiana, Donald Trump actually autographed someone’s baby. Even crazier, when he handed the baby back to the parents, Trump said, “Congratulations, your baby’s worth three times as much now.”
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Do you know that every Presidents Day Michelle Obama lets President Obama eat one Skittle as a treat? Meanwhile, Donald Trump spent his by photoshopping his head onto a million-dollar bill.
- The 31st annual LA Marathon was this weekend. Between the marathon and Obama’s visit it was a big week for Kenyans screwing up LA traffic.
Late Night With Seth Meyers
- Republicans and Democrats are fighting over whether President Obama should be able to appoint Justice Scalia’s successor. Democrats say that he should, whereas the Constitution says that he shall.
- The Ted Cruz campaign has pulled a new ad after it was revealed that the actress in it has appeared in soft-core porn; and now Jeb has hired her to teach him how to act like he’s enjoying something.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders were both in Las Vegas over the weekend. Hillary attended a campaign rally, while Bernie played the nickel slots.
Article written by: Tom White