Donald Trump is on fire; brandishing a flaming sword wreathed in frustrations shared by the vast majority of Americans, The Donald has shown a light on just how involved our political parties, businesses, politicians, and bureaucrats really are in the deliberate destruction of America. As an act of true Kamikaze politicking, I give The Donald an A+. I don’t watch cable, but I read the news and imagine the facial expressions of Republican crooks like McCain and Flake tearing their robes and cursing Trump in Aramaic. I can hear the pompous Uni-vision clown, Jorge Ramos, choking on his burritos while condemning the Gods’ honest truth.
It’s all just too much fun.
But I’m not supporting Trumps’ candidacy for the Republican Nomination. Why would I? The man has taken more positions than Traci Lords. He’s a big time Clinton donor, and has thrown money at nearly every Marxist gangster in the United States Congress.
The reason why so many Americans are falling in love with Donald Trump is because he’s taking it to the media, the President, the Congress, and to both political parties. What are Americans sick of? The media, the President, the Congress, and both political parties; so of course we are loving the show. It’s a great show! Way better than Celebrity Apprentice.
I find it very hard to believe that Donald Trump is seriously considering being President of the United States. If he is, then we need to do a lot more homework than merely listening to him pummel the media and the criminals running our Congress. Thankfully, there are about a dozen articles out there right now that have already done the groundwork (most of this work, I might add, was done the last time Trump said he was going to run).
This really is the funniest campaign in American history and its’ really only been a story for the last two weeks. Republican slash Libertarian slash Republican Wayne Allan Root is all about supporting The Donald.
The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison for targeting and persecuting critics of the president and then purposely destroying evidence. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.
Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House.
Who knows what Donald will do on day two?
That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump. That’s why we must all support Donald. This may be our only shot at saving America, uncovering the crimes committed against our nation and prosecuting all of those involved.
I’m sorry Wayne, but I am actually just a little bit concerned about Day 2, and every other day to follow. We can’t view Donald Trump as a grenade we throw into the White House and then, well, whatever man. Can we?
I get it. Donald Trump is leading because Donald Trump doesn’t care if he gets elected or not, and he is saying things that the majority of Americans want to hear, say to each other, and know to be true. He’s offending everyone that holds the American People down, and back, and up against the wall. He, like Jesus Christ, has climbed upon the cross for all Americans sick and tired of the marxist/corporatist game being played by our politicians while our country falls to pieces around us. But we aren’t talking about who deserves the most facebook likes. We’re talking about who should be the next President of these United States of America.
This is a serious thing that ought to be taken seriously and, I’m sorry, but I don’t take Donald Trump seriously.
I know you want to believe that there is a man out there who will really fight the system and really take it to the criminals in Washington D.C. I know the very spectacle we are witnessing today is exciting and fun and wonderful in every way.
But before you go getting behind Donald Trump For President, at least do some research into his recent and not-so-recent past, politically. We have some very real conservative, constitutionalist, and libertarian candidates running for the Republican Nomination, and I just cannot fathom the idea that they should be set aside because Donald Trump told the truth a couple times in a two week timespan.
Alright, alright. People are going to call me a “RINO” no matter where I line up on this one, so please, hold your hate mail until you read the points below. Is that fair? Let’s go.
– Donald Trump gave over $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Despite the fact that he openly criticizes the foundation and the Clinton’s lack of transparency regarding it. Now we don’t have the exact numbers, we only know that his contributions number over $100,000 and under $250,000. Also this may be a good time to note that he personally supported Hillary Clinton’s senate campaign. Just had to give you a heads up, you know, because I’m a “RINOz” and all.
– Over the years, he has consistently supported Democrats over Republicans. Since 1990, Trump has given $541,650 to Democrats—more than he gave to Republicans over the same period of time. Kind of odd for someone who claims to be such a gung ho Republican these days, wouldn’t you say?
– In 2008, Donald Trump supported Obama’s campaign. This one is pretty self-explanatory, but here’s a quote from 2011 for good measure. “I was his biggest cheerleader,” “If you go back three years, I’m saying, ‘Do a great job.’ … ” “I thought he was a positive person, always,”
– Trump has switched parties at least five times since the 1980s. Three times since 2001. Trump is a new kind of politician. He’s what the progressives call “party-fluid.”
– His disgusting abuse of government power/eminent domain. Michelle Malkin has covered this extensively. Here’s the thing, with Trump this isn’t a one-time thing. It’s seemingly an integral part of his business model. In 1997, he even went as far as to use eminent domain to try and evict an elderly widow—so that he could build a limousine parking lot. I hate to play identity politics here but… what a dick.
– Donald Trump, in 2000 supported gun control, abortion, higher taxes and socialized healthcare. Do I… Do I really need to add anything here?
– Donald Trump Stood against Pro-1st amendment Conservatives when facing radical Islam. Yep, Trump even went as far as to slam Pamela Gellar for her cartoon contest in Texas. Now, regardless of whether you think Pam Gellar’s event is tasteless, the woman faced violence from radical Islam. I don’t know a single, self-respecting Conservative who deemed it appropriate to slam her, standing arm-in-arm with angry Islamists. Not one. Unless you count Trump?
– He wants Oprah Winfrey on his ticket. Yes, the same Oprah who supported Obama, called all of his critics out as racist and yes, the same Oprah who said that all racists were white, and that they “all need to die.” Welcome your new VP.
I’m just saying – look further than your own excitement over The Donald’s current performance, which is wonderful, but its’ not enough.
Article written by: Steven Brodie Tucker